PAN was founded in 2000 by two psychologists who compiled the best online assessments onto one platform to make buying and administering assessments easy. Today, PAN is a leading provider of talent measurement solutions and technology worldwide to Enterprise, SMB, and Government clients who use our tools to hire, develop and retain top talent.
The acquisition of PAN extends PSI’s product range and solution reach for its Talent Assessment market segment, providing an opportunity for the combined portfolio to expand their hiring and development programs leveraging PAN’s world class assessment technology, supported by content from PAN’s industry leading assessment catalogue and PSI’s seventy years of expertise providing products and industry leading Psychometric consulting in the Talent Assessment industry.
What does this mean to you? PAN clients (including 16pf® users) and testing centers will continue ordering and doing business with our team and websites as usual. Nothing about our great technology and customer service will change.
But we’ll now have 100+ organizational psychologists, consultants, and technologists working tirelessly to solve your talent challenges. In addition, our customer and other support staff capabilities will grow to allow us to be even more nimble to your requests.
What Happens Next
We’re excited about joining PSI because we both share a philosophy of providing leading-edge assessment technology and services covering the spectrum of hire to retire.
Here are just some of the advantages our clients will gain:
- PAN clients will see continued investment in PAN’s leading technology platform while taking advantage of PSI proven technologies including PSI’s FormCast dynamic item delivery for IP protection.
- PAN clients will have access to a PSI worldwide Test center network (PSI Premier PLUS and Authorized networks consisting of 600 locations North America 780 locations internationally).
- PAN clients will gain access to PSI’s Virtual Interviewing solutions (Live, One-Way, Mobile) as well as Remote Proctoring solutions (Live remote proctoring, Record & Review, and Automated solutions).
- PAN clients will gain access to PSI’s proven “True to Life” and basic skills, cognitive, work attitude and Role-based assessment content and Leadership assessment and development services.
- PAN clients will gain access to PSI’s world class I-O psychologists and Psychometric consulting team to assist in assessment solution design, development, and validation services to provide legally defensible solutions.
We at PSI-PAN look forward to continuing to serve YOU our partners, clients and candidates worldwide. Stay tuned over the coming months (and years!) for more exciting news on how we can help you realize tremendous value for your stakeholders.
President of PAN
Read the press release announcing the acquisition here.