- Upgrades include html-based assessments, improved security and data performance enhancements -
Pittsburgh, October 25, 2012 - Select International, a global employee assessment and hiring solutions provider, announced a new release of SelecTrak®, its applicant tracking system. The updated version launched on October 14 and supports all of Select International’s pre employment assessment tests.
Some of the SelecTrak® upgrades include:
- Assessment Delivery Enhancements
- Enhanced Profile Based Scoring for flexibility and fine-tuned performance metrics
- Candidate-facing enhancements to improve the applicant/application experience
- Process improvements for faster translation to other languages
- Enhanced Platform Security and Auditing for data protection
- Performance improvements to deliver your data quickly
The new release will also include additional and improved reporting for two of Select International’s major testing platforms, including:
“Improving our systems to support our client’s needs is always the end goal,” said Lou Simon, Director of Technology Development at Select International. “We continue to make improvements in order to enhance and build upon an already great product.”
About Select International
Select International develops employee assessments and hiring systems to help organizations identify, select and develop a strong, productive workforce. The company’s employee selection and development solutions include pre employment assessments, executive assessment, online interview training, manufacturing assessment tests, healthcare hiring assessments, customer service assessment tests, and tools to help organizations hire safe workers. Select International works closely with its clients to improve hiring at all levels, and across all industries, including manufacturing, healthcare, customer service, energy, retail, transportation and logistics, and distribution.
Select International is headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, and maintains offices throughout North America and around the globe. For more information on Select International, call 1-800-786-8595 or visit http://www.selectinternational.com.